par ULg, Orthanc/Osimis, GNU Health
|Emplacement||avenue de l'Hôpital, 4000 Liège|
First edition of the international conference about Orthanc. The event will explore the field of free, libre and open-source software for medical imaging.
Besides medical imaging, the conference will also promote free, libre and open-source software for healthcare. To this end, OrthancCon 2019 will be a joint organization with our friends from GNUHealthCon 2019, the annual conference that brings together enthusiasts and developers of GNU Health, the acclaimed health and hospital information system.
OrthancCon 2019 will feature:
- talks from free software projects in healthcare and medical imaging
- real-world deployments of Orthanc, and applications built using Orthanc
- workshops and hands-on sessions about DICOM and medical imaging
- the presence of the developers of Orthanc and of its commercial partner Osimis
- the official release of the Stone of Orthanc, our next-generation free toolkit for rendering medical images.
Location: Tour GIGA (bâtiment B34), campus du Sart-Tilman, avenue de l’Hôpital, 4000 Liège.
Details of the programme via this link.